The Hypertension Research Foundation (FRHTA), a foundation recognized as a public utility, launched the DEPIST HTA application in September 2019.
Why launch DEPISTHTA :
- The HTA affects more than 10 million French people.
- The declared rates of prevalences are largely underestimated: more than 50% of cases of hypertension are undeclared among men and about 35% among women.
- The consequences of hypertension are catastrophic: stroke, heart attack, heart failure …
The application in a few words:
- A free application downloadable on Android and IOS.
- An application that gives advice on when a new blood pressure screening test should be carried out.
- Can give an alert in case of a rise in blood pressure.
How does DEPISTHTA work ?
It’s simple. Once you have downloaded the application, you take a picture of your electronic sphygmomanometer screen and the application interprets the results and directs you on how to proceed.
The application does not carry out a medical diagnosis, but provides personalised advice.
Meet Xavier Girerd, president of FRHTA presenting DEPISTHTA
For more information : https://www.depisthta.net/index.html#presentation